"State of the Art"
When we say the Brighton Surgery Center, LLC is "State of the Art", what do we really mean?
The Brighton Surgery Center has been designed from the ground up specifically for ambulatory surgery. We didn't try to fit our facility into an existing space - we built it specifically for this purpose.
Here are some specifics about the design and outfitting of the facility:
- Housed in a specially constructed 20,000 square foot dedicated building.
- Six operating rooms equipped with full Anesthetic capability for a wide range of OR cases.
- The latest sterilizing equipment from Rochester's own Getinge-Castle - providing the highest quality sterilizing techniques today.
- Fully wheelchair and handicap accessible facilities.
- Front Porte Cochere for weather protected patient access to front entrance and exit.
- Waiting area with two television monitors for family member comfort. Wireless Internet for visitors with electronic devices.
- 24-Hour security and access control system comprised of perimeter and interior protection. Video surveillance of entrances to assure patient and employee safety at all hours.
- Brighton Surgery Center is certified by NYSDOH and AAAHC, following all patient center directives and safety guidelines.