"State of the Art"
When we say the Brighton Surgery Center, LLC is "State of the Art", what do we really mean?
The Brighton Surgery Center has been designed from the ground up specifically for ambulatory surgery. We didn't try to fit our facility into an existing space - we built it specifically for this purpose.
New to Brighton Suregry is the state of the art, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound. Please watch the video below our building phot to learn more about this new process.
Here are some specifics about the design and outfitting of the facility:
- Housed in a specially constructed 20,000 square foot dedicated building.
- Four 20' x 20' main Operating Rooms equipped with full Anesthetic capability for a wide range of Main OR cases.
- Two 14' x 17' treatment rooms equipped for Pain Management, Laser, and minor procedure cases.
- 75 Kw Generator providing complete backup power for the surgical suite and business office in the event of a power outage.
- The latest sterilizing equipment from Rochester's own Getinge-Castle - providing the highest quality sterilizing techniques today.
- Fully wheelchair and handicap accessible facilities.
- Front Porte Cochere for weather protected patient access to front entrance and exit.
- Waiting area with two television monitors for family member comfort. Wireless Internet for visitors with electronic devices.
- 24-Hour security and access control system comprised of perimeter and interior protection. Video surveillance of entrances to assure patient and employee safety at all hours.
- 10 Seat Conference Room with computer smart-board for training - audio and video conferencing capability Seven Station "television broadcasting" center providing the ability to show satellite programming, training programs or information broadcasting throughout the facility.
- The "Mitel" telephone system - A state of the art telecommunication systems.
- Dedicated Intranet for employees providing instant access to a full Medical Library, all policies and procedures, forms, emergency procedures, Internet access, email and non-medical document storage.
- Dedicated "Data Room" housing four high-end file servers with one backup. Servers are all RAID-5, with redundant power.
- Full environmental monitoring of heat, light, power and plumbing systems.
- The AdvantX Surgery Center Software - Management System, providing fully integrated scheduling, billing, material management, physician credentialing systems.